American Express Offer In Vancouver Introduction
American Express routinely offers special invites for cardmembers to a variety of events, though I find the lucrative deals are normally targeted for American consumers. When we do see offers in Canada, they’re usually underwhelming, and I’ve actually never taken advantage of one. Today I received an email for an American Express Offer in Vancouver on June 12th, specifically for Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card holders. At first I thought it was just a dinner out for two for $375 by celebrity chef Michael Smith, which seemed like decent value on it’s own, and then I realized in also included a one-night stay at The Douglas, an Autograph Collection Hotel, inclusive of all taxes, fees, parking, and gratuities. Needless to say I bought one right away!
American Express Offer In Vancouver Details:
PACKAGE FOR TWO (2) PEOPLE INCLUDES:
- Access for two (2) to a welcome reception with canapes and cocktails at Wildebeest
- Access for two (2) to a prix-fixe menu with drink pairings created and prepared by Chef Michael Smith in collaboration with Wildebeest’s Executive Chef Ian McHale
- Accommodations for two (2) at the DOUGLAS, an Autograph Collection® Hotel, Vancouver in a Standard Room and complimentary self-parking for the night of Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- A la carte Breakfast for two (2) at Honey Salt on Wednesday, June 13, 2018
- One (1) Autographed ‘Real Food, Real Good’ Cookbook from Chef Michael Smith
- Group Transportation between Wildebeest and the hotel included
A 5-course dinner for two in Vancouver with cocktails and wine pairings would easily run a few hundred dollars any day of the week, so getting a hotel stay on top of it seems too good to be true. Furthermore, paid rates in Vancouver are high given that it’s the busy season, with paid rates on June 12th starting at $449 before taxes at The Douglas, and those rates don’t include parking or breakfast. Incredible!
American Express Offer In Vancouver Terms And Conditions
- American Express is not responsible for the fulfillment of this offer.
- Must be 19 years of age or older and must have a valid government-issued identification to consume alcoholic beverages. Please drink responsibly.
- Charge the purchase in full to your Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American Express. Subject to limited availability and sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All sales are final. Package is nontransferable and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- American Express is not responsible for any changes to or cancellation of the event.
- Event details, schedules, and location are subject to change.
- To take advantage of this offer, booking must be made on the BT/A Store. You will be redirected to the BT/A Store.
- For entry to the event, Cardmembers are required to present their Starwood Preferred Guest®* Credit Card from American Express and photo identification which must match the name used for purchasing the package.
American Express Offer In Vancouver Bottom Line
If you’re interested in this offer I would act fast! There are only 25 packages for two available, and I imagine they will sell out by tonight or tomorrow. If enough readers come maybe we can turn it into a bit of a mini-meetup, since there was an overwhelming response to our event last month!
Do you plan to take advantage of this offer? Get Your Tickets here!!
(Featured Image Courtesy Of Marriott)