Meeting Minimum Spend Requirements For Credit Card Sign-Up Bonuses
Learn various techniques to help meet minimum spend requirements often associated with new credit card sign-up bonuses, what to avoid when leveraging welcome bonuses, and the basics of manufactured spending.
- Learn what a minimum spend requirement is, and how it relates to new card accounts and welcome bonuses
- Know some important considerations before applying for a new card product with a minimum spend threshold
- Learn some techniques to help meet spending requirements with little effort, and without overextending your spending power
- Learn the basics of online payment processors (third party payment options using credit cards)
- An introduction to manufactured spending
- Beginner’s Guide
- How To Access A Free Copy Of Your Credit Report
Not A Member? Sign Up For Free!
Hold up there traveller! This course is for users with a Free Membership.
Learn how to travel hack and start flying first class and staying in 5-star hotels using your points and miles!
You’ll learn how to take advantage of the sweet spots and loopholes the loyalty programs and credit card companies don’t want you to know!
Almost 200 pages of advice from the travel hacking experts, all in one place.